Well, I can't believe it, but we actually had snow on Christmas - virtually unheard of here in the Seattle area. We had about a foot and a half at our house over about a week time period. Although, it was beautiful, and we were able to get outside and enjoy it, I can honestly say, I'm ready to see it go. Our road was never plowed, our garbage hasn't been picked up in 2 weeks, and we've been only able to drive one of our cars (crossing our fingers that the Honda even starts on Monday!).
Lucy has had a blast this Holiday season. I'm a little worried for when we take down the tree, I think it may be devastating for her. On Christmas Eve, she was extremely upset that we don't get to see Santa when he comes to our house to leave presents. "See him, see him!" she said. It was so sweet, I nearly weeped for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment